Sabir Memorial is providing practical support to most vulnerable patients to help them regain their health and independence. Zakat health card is gifts for patients to help them leave hospital and move forward with their lives.
Zakat health card are being disbursed after verification from Zakat Committee member, member of union council of the area of permanent residence of the applicant
• Adult Muslim, living below poverty level with preference to widows and disabled
• Not a habitual beggar
• Deserving candidate may contact with Sabir medical Center and get the zakat health card form
• Attached NIC copy or Form B with zakat health card form
• Attest the zakat health card form from Zakat Committee member, member of union council
• Submit your zakat health card form at Sabir Medical Center; so you application will be process